CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

A week with my Grandmas

Reagan and I got to go back to Tacoma with Grandma and Grandpa Shumate. The morning we left, I woke up with a high fever and even threw up. Mom gave Grandma medicine for my fever and I took car sick medicine before we left. I slept most of the way there. Since I still had a fever when we got there, I didn't get to see my cousins on the first day. But the next day, my fever was almost gone, so I got to go to the pool with Tanner, Anson, Ella, Aunt Dacia, Aunt Jaqui, and Uncle Travis. I love playing with my cousins! We got to go back to the pool a couple of days later, and one day we went to the park. 


Uncle Travis taught me how to float on my back. Look! I'm doing it!!

I also went to my Grandma Marini's house and got to swimming in the lake with my other cousins, Alec and Zachary. We also went to see Kung Fu Panda and got to go to Shari's for dinner.  Another day we went back to the lake, then we had a BBQ at Grandma Marini's with Uncle Joe and Aunt Ember and my cousins. We did a water balloon toss game.  Then on Sunday we went to church with my Grandma Marini. 

Grandma Marini took us back to Grandma Shumate's house after church. 

On Monday, we played at Tanner and Anson's house. Then it was time to go home. This is a picture of us at the airport. I never been on a plane before! I was so excited!
My favorite part was when the plane started to lift off of the ground! That was so fun! I got a little scared when we were up in the air and the plane turned. It felt like the plane was falling. But then I was OK after that. 
Dad picked us up at the Spokane Airport. I hadn't seen him in a week! I was so excited to see him because I really missed him. 
Dad surprised us when we got home. He cleaned up our room, made our beds, and Reagan and I got new shelves, a new reading lamp, and a new multi-colored pen. What a nice surprise. I love my dad!

0 comments: