CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I got my hair cut

I went to get my hair cut the other day with my mom. I wanted it to be shorter and I wanted the bangs to look like my Aunt Jaqui's. I wish my hair could be dark like Aunt Jaqui's too.  My hair is super light in some places because I've been playing and swimming a lot in the sun. 
Here's me at the hair cutting place. She cut off a lot of hair. 

I took this picture of my mom getting her hair cut.
This is what my hair looks like now. My mom and dad say that it's so cute! I really like it too. 
It's almost the same as my mom's hair too. 

I went to get my hair cut

1 comments:

Jaquilyn Shumate said...

Kelsey!!! I love your hair! You look beautiful! You know, when I was your age I wanted blonde hair! Isn't that funny? We sure do love you and your family! Come visit soon!