CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Swimming Lessons

I had two weeks of swimming lessons this summer. This is me on the first day. They made me swim a lot with my face in the water. I didn't like it. It was too hard to hold my breath and swim at the same time. They also wanted us to jump off the diving board, but they let me jump off the side. 

By the 2nd lesson, I was able to swim with my face in the water. I also jumped off the diving board.  I loved it so much that Mom let us go to the pool at the park after the lesson was over. Now I can swim with my face in the water and swim on my back!


While we waited for our turn, we had to stand in line. Reagan and I hugged each other to keep ourselves warm. The swimming teachers thought it was so cute. 

I even learned how to dive off the diving board. I dove off and swam to the other end of the pool. 

The last day of lessons  was on my birthday. Everyone sang "happy birthday" to me and mom gave everyone a cupcake. I love my birthday!

0 comments: