CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

My 6th Birthday!

My birthday was last week and now I'm 6! I had so much fun on my birthday. After going to swimming lessons and having cupcakes there, I got to go to the movies with Mom, Reagan, and some of my friends. We saw WALL-E. I thought it was so funny!


After the movie, we went to Red Robin for dinner. Yum! We all got balloons and party hats. I got to open my presents before the dinner came! I got so much cool stuff! 
Then the workers at Red Robin brought me this ice cream sundae and they all sang a Happy Birthday song to me. Mom gave everyone else a cupcake to eat. 
After dinner, Mom took everyone home. Here we are in the car. That was a really fun birthday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! Who said going to the movies and eating somewhere for your birthday are just for teenagers to enjoy? This is a great idea. Whose idea is this, by the way? They sure had a wonderful time celebrating Kelsey's sixth birthday. It's good that she already knows how to treat friends in a fun and exciting way. I am certain that she is going to grow as an amazing girl.

Urbandales's Buffet & Fun Center